Training in HSF
We are delighted that you have found our training page and do hope that you are interested in training in HSF – to be a Practitioner in Heimler’s Human Social Functioning.
Although this method was never intended to become another psychotherapy or counselling qualification but rather to be a useful tool, that will help you to become even more effective with your clients or patients, we are rigorous in maintaining a very high standard of competence.
To this end, only those with a certain type of professional qualification and experience are accepted on our courses. If your qualification and experience, or membership of a professional body, is not included in the following list, however, please do not hesitate to contact us, as it is not necessarily exhaustive.
Who can train?
- Healthcare professionals
- Doctors, nurses, social workers (those with professional qualifications)
- Mental health professionals
- Counsellors, psychologists, psychotherapists, hypnotherapists
- Teachers, those in education
Examples of a professional qualification or membership
We would expect you to have achieved one of the following:-
- Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy;
- Member of the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy;
- Member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy with the Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma
- Member of the National Society for Hypnosis, Psychotherapy and Mindfulness with at least the Diploma in Hypnosis and Psychotherapy;
- Diploma in Social Work or University Graduate in Social Work;
- Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education.
- Medical Practitioners
- Those with recognised pastoral qualifications given by religious communities (ministers or rabbis).